Models and types :
Mediterraneo’s TPG pyramidal-shape towers are small towers especially engineered to incorporate compact self-contained lanterns and marine flashing beacons fitted with solar power system for short and medium range beaconing applications.
They are manufactured from GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester). Colour is impregnated in the raw material, this way the tower colour remains unaltered, not needing to be repainted eventually. They can be painted to serve as a good day mark, according to IALA Recommendations.
They incorporate protection ring and beacon support. These accessories are made from AISI 316L stainless steel.
These small towers can be supplied dismounted or fully assembled, ready for their installation in site with anchoring bolts.
- Manufactured from glass reinforced polyester (GRP).
- Colour impregnated in the GRP.
- Tower height of 3 m, focal height up to 4.2 m.
- Easy assembly due to its modular architecture.
- Watertight, with possibility to house batteries and control equipment inside, as an option.
- Tower accessories made from AISI 316L stainless steel (protection ring and beacon support).
- Wind speed up to 180 kph.
- Fixing by anchoring bolts.
- Provided with template for accurate anchor bolt positioning.
- Designed according to IALA Recommendations.
- Aluminium movable ladder to access the lantern.
MSM designs and manufactures all kind of poles for beacon support. They are particularly recommended for short- and medium-range beaconing applications.
They are made from either hot-dip galvanised or stainless steel. Even though we have available standard dimensions, our Engineering Department can design the pole most suitable to the client’s requirements.
Poles can be completed with battery boxes and solar-module upports, according to the specific needs of every installation. Protection rings and top platform are provided depending on the pole height.
They are designed according to IALA Recommendations.
- Made from hot-dip galvanised steel or stainless steel.
- Heights from 1.8 to 10 metres.
- Wind-speed resistances can be of up to 200 Kph.
- Painted with special marine paints.
- Top platform to hold solar modules and batteries, in poles higher than 5 metres.
- Access ladder with protection ring for poles higher than 5 metres.
- Stainless-steel bolts.
- Cable glands and plates to make electric cable conduction, if necessary.
- Restricted access to top platform with safety lock, for poles higher than 5 metres.
- Provided with templates for accurate anchor bolt positioning.
- Possibility of modular architecture for poles higher than 3 metres, as an option.